Tot Time - $180 per semester
Dance With Me - $180 per semester
- Every NSDS Member is required to provide a credit/debit card at the time of registration
- All billing is done via e-mail
- For billing questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Semester 2 costume and tuition fees are due in January
- All NSDS members are on the monthly payment program. Payments come out at the beginning of each month
- Students will not receive their costumes until their balance is paid in full
Recital Costume Fees
- $65 per class - Dancers 2½ through 2nd grade
- $75 per class - Dancers 3rd grade & up
North Shore Dance Studio orders their costumes from the finest costume companies in the country. Costumes will be distributed May through June, prior to pictures and recital.
Costume Alterations - North Shore Dance Studio provides quality alterations (if needed) for your child for an additional $5-$10 per costume. You may also contact Sew What Design Studio & Alterations for your dance costume alteration needs. The shop also offers alterations services on bridal, formal wear, children's clothing, original hem on jeans, zipper replacements and more, as well as sewing classes for adults and children.
North Shore Dance Studio's primary concern is for the safety and health of our students and staff. We will continue to follow recommended guidelines of all health administrations including local and state governments and school districts. In the event of a recommended business closure, pre-paid tuition funds will be given as credits to future charges, including tuition, store charges, costumes, tickets, etc. If the studio is closed after costumes have been ordered, costume fees are non-refundable.
If there are extenuating circumstances that do not allow you to return to the dance studio, those cases will be handles on a one-on-one basis.
NOTE: Before your child can take class, this form needs to be printed, signed and brought into the studio.
North Shore Dance Studio is not responsible for cancelled classes due to lack of enrollment or inclement weather. For studio closings please tune into WISN Channel 12. North Shore Dance Studio is in the City of Mequon and the Ozaukee County. We generally follow with the Mequon–Thiensville School District.
Also check our Facebook and Instagram accounts for updated studio information.
Please notify the office if your child will be absent from dance class via telephone or e-mail. We encourage classes to be made up in an appropriate class level. If you are enrolled in Ballet V, you are required to attend another ballet class to meet your two class/week requirement.
Refunds are pro-rated from the date of notification, and are given only under the following circumstances:
- Written notice from a doctor due to illness or injury
- Student moves out of town
- NSDS is unable to place a student in a class
- Costume refunds will only be given if notified prior to December 31st.
Annual Dance Recital & The Nutcracker
NSDS is a performance studio, providing a professional dance recital and an annual production of "The Nutcracker."
Dancers who miss multiple classes may be restricted from performing in the recital of Nutcracker. Dress rehearsals for the recital are mandatory for everyone in order to be included in the recital.
Students will not receive their costumes for The Nutcracker or the recital until all balances are paid off.
- Arrive on time for class in appropriate dance and footwear
- ALL dance shoes and items must be clearly labeled with initials on the inside or bottom of shoes.
- Do not fold arms during class
- No leaning on ballet barres
- Do not touch the mirrors
- Only sit in class when instructed to do so
- No cell phones, street shoes, gum, food or drink in the dance studios
- Respect your teacher and peers at all times
- Make sure your child is on time for class and appropriately dressed
- Be sure to clean up after yourselves and/or your other children when waiting in the lobby
- Often check for important info located on our "info walls & boards"
- Address any concerns with NSDS Staff. Please keep negative comments to yourself and contact the NSDS staff immediately
- Respect class time, please do not enter the dance studio during class unless invited in by the teacher
- Refrain from class disruptions, i.e. knocking on windows or waving at dancers during class time
- Make sure your dancer has all belongings and check lost and found frequently
- Absolutely no cell phone use while in the studio observing class, i.e. open house etc. (Pictures and videos are okay)
Lost & Found
All personal items, including dance shoes should be clearly labeled with the student's name or initials. NSDS is not responsible for lost or stolen items in the studios or dressing rooms. Please be sure to check dance bags for all belongings before leaving the studio. The Lost and Found is located in the dressing room.
Welcome to North Shore Dance Studio
We are thrilled to have you with us for the dance season. Some of you may be new to the dance scene while others may have been around the block once or twice. Either way, we want everyone to be in the loop at NSDS.